Logitech G433 mic not working

Updated on April 7, 2019 in Devices
3 on September 12, 2017

Hello,
I have been reading all of these threads and none seem to be working.  The strange thing is that when I test my mic under the “recording devices” tab I do see green bars, though, as soon as I close out of it my mic stops completely. I have tried re-installing the drivers, changing USB slots, clicking “do nothing”, removed the exclusive control, the only thing I do not see it the enhancements tab? I have something listed as AGC? I am using Windows 10 Home and the headset is a Logitech 433. Seems real strange as this just began occuring over the past week.  This computer is mainly used for Steam games and that’s all.  Please assist if you can 🙂

Cheers,
Mike

• Liked by
0 on September 12, 2017

Hello BeefUnit,
You really did a great job excluding some solutions.
Your problem is only similar to this one:
https://win10faq.com/forums/thread/microphonee-only-works-in-a-particular-app-if-recording-devices-settings-window-is-open/
The solution that a program (his was flashback) to be updated. So if you are using any screen recorder, broadcaster or any program that uses your microphone you should update it.
To make sure of it, please leave the Recording devices tab open and try to record some audio, if it works so there’s a program with access to your microphone needs to be updated or uninstalled. You can tell me some names of your programs, I’ll tell you if I doubt some of them.
Tell us if it works, I’ll do my best to help you.

Cheers,
Mina

• Liked by
Cancel
1 on April 2, 2019

My mic is not working it was working one second then i started another game and is was not. It doesnt even seem to be working in playback settings. PLEASE HELP!!! i payed $100 for this headset, dont want to buy a new one

on April 7, 2019

Hello pups005, I’m sorry to hear that. I would suggest you perform a full restart, disconnect the headset and connect it again after the restart. Try to check the audio settings in the game, maybe it’s blocking it. If you can’t find the headset in the playback devices after the restart, then I think you should try to download the audio driver for your laptop/computer from the manufacturer’s official website and then give your computer a couple of restarts. Please try these and come back in case you need further help. Good luck! 

Show more replies
  • Liked by
Cancel